Although Wanderly has only been around since June of 2017, it has grown to be one of the best websites out there for traveling nurses and other travel healthcare professionals. Here at Highway Hypodermics, LLC, we place a high value on what Wanderly offers. It is our privilege to be partners with them in quite a few projects.
Here are the top ten reasons why we love Wanderly:
- You can compare offers with fully comprehensive packages.
- You can chat with recruiters anonymously to maintain privacy.
- You can use one application to send to several agencies.
- You can find plenty of company spotlights along with reviews.
- You can search for travel jobs by location and then compare different agency pay packages.
- You can cut to the chase by putting in a minimum wage that you will work for when searching for jobs.
- You can look at jobs from your favorite agencies ONLY.
- They have great articles on all things travel healthcare.
- They have jobs for RNs, LVN/LPNs, and Allied Health.
- They have an awesome leadership team in Tom, Jason, Mel, and Nurse Kelley!!
We have just skimmed the tip of the iceberg in this article. There is so much more great valuable information on Wanderly. We invite you to check them out and tell Wanda hello! www.wanderly.us
Written by Kay Slane, RN, BSed, CGM (Certified Grad-level Nursing Management) Matriarch of Travel Nursing. The CEO of Highway Hypodermics®, LLC, the longest-running travel nursing website by a traveling nurse. Author of “Highway Hypodermics: Travel Nursing 2019.”